EnrolNow takes every reasonable measure to ensure our platform is secure. EnrolNow software is built and managed in Melbourne, Australia. We partner with industry-recognised hosting and security service providers to keep our platform safe for our customers’ content.
For EnrolNow Plus we deploy and operate our applications using Heroku. Heroku specialises in infrastructure management, scaling, and security. The Heroku platform is designed to protect our software and your data from threats by applying security controls at every layer from physical to application, isolating customer applications and data. By engaging Heroku we are able to leverage their ability to rapidly deploy security updates without any impact on your use of our software.
Finally, our physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centers and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually manages risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. Amazon’s data center operations have been accredited under:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
For EnrolNow One, we deploy a Zoho platform the security practices are grouped in four different areas:
- Physical Security: Our data centers are hosted in some of the most secure facilities available today in locations that are protected from physical and logical attacks as well as from natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, floods, etc.
- Network Security: Our network security team and infrastructure helps protect your data against the most sophisticated electronic attacks, utilising secure communications with encryption protocols, IDS/IPS, secured sliced down OS, and virus scanning.
- People Processes: the security team has years of experience in designing and operating data centers and continually improves our processes over time via world class practices for managing security and data protection risk.
- Redundancy and Business Continuity: One of the fundamental philosophies of cloud computing is the acknowledgment and assumption that computer resources will at some point fail. We have designed our systems and infrastructure with that in mind.
- Distributed Grid Architecture.
- Power Redundancy.
- Internet Redundancy.
- Redundant Network Devices.
- Redundant Cooling and Temperature.
- Geo Mirroring.
- Fire Prevention.