Which EnrolNow software product is best suited to my business?
EnrolNow specialise in software to assist all aspects of enrolment processes with a specific focus on early childhood services. To this end we recognise that one solution does not suit all types of services. EnrolNow has developed two software platforms to ensure we deliver functionality that is tailored for your service and it’s unique requirements.
Designed for childcare services and long day care.
• How many days of care they require
• Which days would be possible
• When they wish to commence care.
The detailed care requirements collected allow the platform’s algorithm to recommend and prioritise applications to match vacancies.
Designed for services that offer programs. Parents register their child by selecting from programs offered at specific services. This platform is suitable for;
• Councils managing centralised enrolments,
• Holiday programs,
• and other program organisations.
The multiple stages of collecting applications, program preferences, making offers and enrolments are managed by EnrolNow’s customised forms, emails and database. The CRM capabilities ensure services can have a one view of a child, capturing every detail along their journey.
EnrolNow takes every reasonable measure to ensure our platform is secure. EnrolNow software is built and managed in Melbourne, Australia. We partner with industry-recognised hosting and security service providers to keep our platform safe for our customers’ content.
For EnrolNow Plus we deploy and operate our applications using Heroku. Heroku specialises in infrastructure management, scaling, and security. The Heroku platform is designed to protect our software and your data from threats by applying security controls at every layer from physical to application, isolating customer applications and data. By engaging Heroku we are able to leverage their ability to rapidly deploy security updates without any impact on your use of our software.
Finally, our physical infrastructure is hosted and managed within Amazon’s secure data centers and utilises the Amazon Web Service (AWS) technology. Amazon continually manages risk and undergoes recurring assessments to ensure compliance with industry standards. Amazon’s data center operations have been accredited under:
- ISO 27001
- SOC 1 and SOC 2/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (Previously SAS 70 Type II)
- PCI Level 1
- FISMA Moderate
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
For EnrolNow One, we deploy a Zoho platform the security practices are grouped in four different areas:
- Physical Security: Our data centers are hosted in some of the most secure facilities available today in locations that are protected from physical and logical attacks as well as from natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, floods, etc.
- Network Security: Our network security team and infrastructure helps protect your data against the most sophisticated electronic attacks, utilising secure communications with encryption protocols, IDS/IPS, secured sliced down OS, and virus scanning.
- People Processes: the security team has years of experience in designing and operating data centers and continually improves our processes over time via world class practices for managing security and data protection risk.
- Redundancy and Business Continuity: One of the fundamental philosophies of cloud computing is the acknowledgment and assumption that computer resources will at some point fail. We have designed our systems and infrastructure with that in mind.
- Distributed Grid Architecture.
- Power Redundancy.
- Internet Redundancy.
- Redundant Network Devices.
- Redundant Cooling and Temperature.
- Geo Mirroring.
- Fire Prevention.
All EnrolNow platforms are API capable and ready. We believe clients should be able to choose the best in class software solutions for their business, and key to this is supporting integrations.
To this end we never deploy technology for technology’s sake, our approach is to partner and integrate with complementary software, where it delivers value to our customers. Please talk to us about supported integrations or to explore the opportunity for new integrations to meet your business needs.
With oversupply becoming more of an issue for some centres, long waitlist are less common. There are multiple EnrolNow tools that will support increased occupancy at your service by ensuring you achieve maximum lead generation.
- Tour Booking button – having a call to action that allows parents to book a tour of your centre when they click on your website is paramount. Over 60% of bookings are made outside of business hours. Parents are attracted to being able to complete a task immediately (rather than having to leave a message email)
- Ease of application process – it’s critical that parents can effortlessly register their interest to join your centre. Parents are less likely print of an application form and return it, or create a username and password. Easy applications at your centre really do make a difference to your opportunities. EnrolNow can help you to build a stronger and more engaged waitlist
EnrolNow Plus FAQ
Whilst EnrolNow Plus has been specifically built for the childcare industry, it has been built to leverage the best in class approaches employed in other industries. We do so in order to support our mission; to enable the early learning industry to be highly efficient, informed and profitable today, building brighter futures.
It is this determination to build best in class solutions (rather than automating or mimicking current processes) that differentiates EnrolNow. Unique to the EnrolNow product are things such as:
- Focus on the experience of your prospective customers (parents), key differences include
- Mobile friendly
- Great user experience for families researching childcare options
- No need for families to create a username and password
- Families adding their name on your waitlist won’t be shown your competitors as an alternative option
- Professional and streamlined communication to keep your waitlist and existing families engaged
- Occupancy Maximisation
- The EnrolNow allocation algorithm which automatically matches availability to parent’s care requests (using your centre specific allocation rules)
- Childcare groups can elect to share their waitlist internally between centres that are geographically close to one another resulting in; more efficient processes, a more professional experience for families and increased occupancy opportunities
- Understanding families flexibility in care requirements to ensure occupancy maximisation\
- One click re-allocations to automate process and increase occupancy when planning for the following year
- Reporting and insights
- Customisable solutions (no one centre is the same)
- Forms can be customised to meet your centres specific needs
- Drag and drop allocation rules
At EnrolNow we are passionate about data. Not just for the sake of having data, but to provide you with actionable insights and leading indicators that can help you to effectively manage your childcare centre.
KPIs relevant to customer engagement and acquisition, waitlist management and enrolments include (but are not limited to)
- Conversion rates from enquiry -> tour -> waitlist -> enrolled
- Enquiry and waitlist volumes
- Current and forecast occupancy rates
- Current and potential occupancy rates showing missed opportunities
- Churn Rates
- Tracking lead sources
Available data insights will help you to make strategic business decisions such as understanding where to spend investment on marketing or where process improvement or skill uplift may increase business performance.
Unique to EnrolNow is our failsafe allocation formula which provides a prioritised lists to enable you to achieve the optimal occupancy structure at your centre. We ask families to be specific about their care requirements and where possible provide flexibility, by doing so we are able to use this data to calculate optimal allocations across care periods at your centres.
The EnrolNow algorithm acts as a decision support tool. On average centres using EnrolNow achieve 10% better occupancy. The algorithm will allow your service to reach its maximum occupancy by ensuring all applications are matched to possible vacancies.
You can increase occupancy at your centre by:
- Providing a professional experience for enquiring families at their first point of contact with your business
- Making it as easy as possible for parents to enquire or apply for care at your service with clear calls-to-action on your website and low friction processes to enquire (for example, never require an enquiry to create a username and password!)
- Making offers of care to fill vacancies as soon as you are notified of a departure
- Making smart decisions with your allocations (and using the EnrolNow Plus allocation algorithm), especially when planning for next year
With web based forms for parents to easily complete the information required, automated communications and one click allocations you will save precious time at your centre.
Automated communications include:
- acknowledgment email to parent after an application is submitted
- confirmation email of application received (to centre manager)
- waitlist validation email
- preference requests for future years
All responses from parents are captured in the EnrolNow Plus database. No data entry is required.
One click allocations ensure all applications are presented to the Centre Manager in a prioritised useful format. The reduction in cognitive load is enormous.
Furthermore, integrations to leading marketing tools ensure automation of your customer journey management.
At EnrolNow we are focussed on delivering solutions that not only make managing waitlists and enrolments easier, but also improve commercial outcomes for your business. EnrolNow Plus will add significant value to your business by:
- Maximising the occupancy at your centre
- Providing you with time-saving features, and
- Providing increased visibility of business performance
EnrolNow One FAQ
EnrolNow One is a flexible platform, and has been designed with task modules that connect to create a complete and customised process. The platforms can be tailored to meet each service’s unique requirements. We can pick up the process at the point that makes sense to your organisation.
If your kindergarten is part of a centralised enrolment scheme you may need the EnrolNow One platform to commence after children are allocated to your service. EnrolNow can upload enrolment lists as provided by council, automating customised offer emails (and program preference forms where required) as well as online enrolment forms to ensure the enrolment process is streamlined. Furthermore all data is now easily exportable and customised reports make your day to day management that little bit easier.
On the other hand, EnrolNow One can also manage the huge task of centralised enrolments across a council or large EYM. Parents can complete online application forms and submit preferences from a customised list of services and programs. These preferences are collated, prioritisation data is collected and full data sets are exported for allocation.
Talk to us about your exact requirements and we will suggest the best solution.
EnrolNow One has been built for the early learning industry and more specifically for groups or services that offer program based care (such as kindergartens, preschools and holiday programs). The processes and communications are specifically relevant to your industry.
For example, a normal CRM contains contacts who are connected to an organisation… but in the context of the early learning industry this makes no sense. You want to see Children connected to Parents to generate a view of a Family.
With EnrolNow One we have setup a CRM style database that is ready to meet your requirements. Furthermore, customisation can be performed to meet your unique workflow. Some of the built in features specific to Program Based Care include:
- Templated (yet customisable) forms for waitlists, service preferences, program preferences and enrolments
- Templated (yet customisable) email templates for waitlist confirmation, program request, offer of enrolment
- Customised workflow and process automation for your service
- A suite of reports to support your day to day requirements
- Fully exportable data and reporting for adhoc requirements
EnrolNow One will not only save you a significant amount of time, but it will also support your organisation to have consistent and professional interactions with families waitlisting and enrolling at your service.
EnrolNow One will add significant value to your business by:
- Improving efficiencies and saving you time
- Being a central source of truth
- Providing increased visibility across your service as a whole and drilling down by program
- Ensuring consistent and professional interactions with families
When an offer is accepted, I am able to elect to send off all our paperwork automatically with a customised message explaining our enrolment process, this is such a time saver! Thanks to EnrolNow for filling a gap in the market and providing a wonderful, user friendly solution.
“We have been using EnrolNow for a few years now and have found the program very user friendly and time saving. Our annual re-enrolment process has been a breeze, and not to mention the waiting list feature, which literally runs itself. Our centre is running at full capacity with the help of EnrolNow.”
“It was easy to use, I clicked on the link, quickly updated my child. Then it even asked if I would like to also update my other child’s records. So much easier than having to fill out a paper form and remember to return it.”
“I very much enjoyed working with you as we get the whole thing up and running. You have proven to be extremely flexible and helpful, it is much appreciated.”
Optimise occupancy and enhance the customer journey with software that delivers visibility, efficiency and profitability to childcare centres.
Ensuring one central source of truth for each child, specifically designed for organisations offering Kindergartens, Preschools & Holiday Programs.
Sign Up for News & Updates
Sign up to learn more about how you can improve revenue, maximize occupancy and improve efficiency across your business.